Baby Blanket Pattern Collection: e-book release!

The  year of Baby Blankets is coming to the end (see this blog post for explanation), and I decided to put my baby blanket patterns into one e-book. This is the first time I am doing this, so I had to learn that e-book is basically one big PDF file with several individual files put together.

So, here it is - my fist e-book of patterns with very original and unique (hee-hee) title: 

Baby Blanket Pattern Collection


As you can see I put together  Reversible Lace Blanket, Forever Diamond Blanket, Buzzy Bee Blanket and Amy Baby Blanket. I also added patterns for matching hats with Buzzy Bee and Amy Baby blankets.  

Here is content page:

This  e-book has 12 pages


Every pattern in this collection is charted AND written in words. 

Sold individually, these 4 patterns are worth $14.00 through Raverly.com

I am offering this e-book for $10.00

But that is not all! To say thank you to the readers of my blog (YOU!), 

I am offering a 20% discount off the price of this e-book.
Just use the code THANKYOU20 at the checkout to get $2.00 off!

So -  you can get patterns for all 4 blankets and 2 hats for $8.00 in one file.



By the way - you don't need to have a PayPal or Ravelry account to purchase the e-book,  you can use your credit/debit card, like in any other on-line transaction.


Thank you for reading my blog!
Happy knitting and Happy New Year!
Natalia

Comments