For the love of learning

I love learning new things.
I do - never get tired of that, especially if we are talking knitting, crocheting, yarn or frankly any kind of craft.
I don't have much time though in my life to spare for taking classes (weekdays are devoted to work, weekend - home and family)
So, when Craftsy.com started to offer craft related courses on-line I was very excited. I have already taken
Online Knitting Class with Edie Eckman on "How to say it: Pattern Writing for Knitters"
My next one (later this summer) will be the design class with Shirly Paden:

Handknit Garment Design with Shirley Paden

But for now I am going to take a couple of free Craftsy mini-courses
1. Know your wool ( I do have a few mystery yarns...)
2. Short Rows
Craftsy has a a whole selection of free classes on other topics as well . They are mini-courses (shorter).
 You can get the full list by clicking here.

Happy knitting!
Natalia

Comments